CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

March 25th

PT Night - LETS HAVE SOME FUN!!!!

Uniform of the day is "No uniform" - Gym clothing, PT Gear, etc...

PT Testing is available -

A-CUT this weekend (March 27th) - Wing Bldg - 0800 - This is one of the last "Classroom" courses needed for our Comm unit - most of the rest of the training will be in the field, etc... Don't be left behind, get up to speed and be part of our Comm Team.

Note: If your missing A or B Cut, 101, IS 100, etc... we can set up some make-up classes - but you have to let someone know!!!!

PHOENIX CADET SQUADRON - LEADING THE WAY (and Second to None)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

The ACUT class will be longer than the BCUT class. It is anticipated that we will be in for 4-4.5 hours. Thus we will be finishing around 12:30pm.

Anonymous said...

i will be at the a-cut and thursday

AGuenon said...

i will not be attending the ACUT class or PT night going on easter jeep safari... i will do wat you said sir and put my pin on my hat and take a pic! Have fun everyone!
I Will Need Make Up Day For ACUT class

Unknown said...

Lt. Stewart will be there hopefully with her SDA completed

Anonymous said...

I will be attending and need to get my 101 card I will also be going to the A-cut class

BFacemyer said...

I will be there for A-CUT and pt

tfacer said...

I will be attending PT night and the ACUT class.

jbaker said...

Baker,Bell,and davis will be there
for pt and A-CUT

BFacemyer said...

Is there any information on the Wendover change of command party and is our squadron providing transportation for it?

KWilliams said...

cadet williams will be there 4 the A-cut and i will need a ride to the change of command also this saturday IF any 1 is going and would like 2 give me a ride please PLEASE let me know A.S.A.P

thank you
cadet williams