CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1st 2010

Happy New Year!!!!!

Next meeting is January 7th at 7pm - Aerospace Night - uniform of the day is BDUs

One of the sqdn goals this year is to have every Cadet promote at least two rank levels - so....
are you ready to test?

Reminder - we will be discussing the Wings request for our squadron to become the Communications for Real World Emergency Services operations. The Wing Commander is scheduled to attend to answer questions.

Phoenix - Second to None

9 comments:

mfernandez said...

Cadet Fernandez wants to take a the leadership test

tfacer said...

My sister and I will be attending. I would like to take module 2 test.

RPRATT said...

I Will be attending, and needing leadership test for my 1St. Lt.

BFacemyer said...

i will be attending and need to take a module 1 test.

AOlivares said...

I will be coming and will need a leadership test.

RPRATT said...

Fernandez - Leadership test
T. Facer - Module 2 test
R. Pratt - leadership test
facermyer - Module 1 test
Olivares - Leadership test

ALL OTHER CADETS WILL NEED TO WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK.

AGREER said...

I will be attending.

Nathanael said...

I will be coming

CBaker said...

I will be attending