CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

August 13

Leadership week - uniform of the day is BDUs.

We will also be issuing out information for the squadron's FTX scheduled for the weekend of August 14 & 15. Plan on participating.

The FTX has had to be rescheduled due to scheduling at Camp Williams. We do have several available slots for O-flights at Cedar Valley (gliders) on Saturday at 10AM. Please let Maj Chamberlin knmow if you will be able to participate.

11 comments:

AOlivares said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lstewart said...

I will be there and I NEED to take a board

RPRATT said...

I will be there
I will be need aerospace test

BFacemyer said...

i will be there and need to take a leadership test.

liaga_kobe said...

i will be there and need to take a leadership test.

sliaga said...

I will be coming late due to football practice.

I will NOT need to take a test or board.

AGREER said...

I will be coming and will NOT need to take a test or board.

tfacer said...

My sister and I will be attending.
We will both need to take a board and leadership test.

AOlivares said...

Actually, I will be coming on time. So I will be coming on time and I will NEED to take a board.

Anonymous said...

I will be going on thursday

CBaker said...

I will be coming, I NEED a aerospace module 4 rockets test and I have the hellfire slide show which is 5-10 mins long and a short video which is aprox. 4 mins long